Thursday, September 27, 2012

ARC ONE is completed! From Diamond to Coal, by Sol Crafter.

I am totally whipping this story's ass and everyone and sundry are completely jealous of my total and absolute awesome. I'm thinking about adding a "badass" in there somewhere.

Go check out "From Diamond to Coal," by Sol Crafter at my FictionPress along with all the other stuff I've got going on there too: http://www.fictionpress.com/~harperkingsley

FDtC is my mm science fiction story that will take you on a cracktastic journey through the mind of a super genius inventor in love with a rather low-key Congressman. Non-explicit sex does take place in the background and there's a bit of swearing, but for the most part it's pretty teen tame. Just a lot of action adventure as they go from meeting, to mecha battles, to assassinations, to having a kid, to just about anything that pops into my brain. There's even an incredible journey through parallel dimensions in the works, though I'm not sure if I'm really serious about that idea or not.

Anyways, already started editing and rewriting Arc One for publication, so that's fun. It should be available in the next few days along with an accompanying short story called "The Boy Next Door," you know, if I don't decide to change the name since it's not set in stone (YET!)

Read the ARC copy of "From Diamond to Coal: Arc One" or keep an eye out for the official version.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day