Sunday, September 23, 2012

Batman Thoughts

Batman is so obviously deranged. So maybe in every universe he's obsessive and stalkerish and it's just one of those personality things. If he didn't have the need for revenge, he would still be obsessive as fuck, it would just be about different things. Like if he was into collecting Pokemon cards he would have every single frickin' one.
Sometimes I like to imagine all the stupid shit Batman could be wrapped up in and it always makes me laugh. Though I can't help thinking in the universes where everything's happy all the time, he would probably be the first supervillain. He isn't one of those guys that would be able to settle down and just enjoy himself.

My alterna-Batman list:
-gardener
-boxer
-serial killer
-vampire hunter
-cowboy
-Christian Bale

And don't get me started on my Timothy Drake/Robin AU list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day